Best savings for Aloo Tikki Chaat online.
You create steaming reduce Aloo Tikki Chaat proving 14 receipt and 9 than. Here you go nail it.
instructions of Aloo Tikki Chaat
- add 3-4 of medium sized potatoes.
- add 1/4 cup of grated carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of boiled and crushed peas.
- then 2 tsp of oil.
- This 6-7 of coarsely grounded chilli.
- then 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of hand torn coriander.
- a little 2 tbsp of hand torn mint leaves.
- This to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of chaat masala.
- This 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- a little of Oil for shallow frying.
- give 3-4 tbsp of rice flour for binding.
Aloo Tikki Chaat modus operandi
- Pressure cook potatoes. Don't immerse them in water while doing so. Keep them dry. Once done peel and mash them in a bowl..
- Take oil in a pan and saute carrots and peas for a while. Once done, keep it aside..
- Add all the dry and fresh spices and the sauted peas, carrots to the potato. Mix well..
- Add rice flour. This should act as the binding. You could also use breadcrumbs instead..
- Mix everything together. Taste it and add any other masala if required..
- Make small patties out of the mixture..
- Add oil to a pan to shallow fry the patties. While frying, press down the patty (don't care about ruining the shape!) with a spatula. This would make the patty crispier..
- Put tikki on a plate and add mint chutney, imli chutney and sweet yoghurt. Also add something crunchy on top like sev, pomegranate or crushed papadi..
- Garnish with coriander and little bit if chaat masala..