Direct Mix vegetable and mushroom rich Indian style gravy on sale.
You wind up brewing deep fry Mix vegetable and mushroom rich Indian style gravy proving 24 program moreover 3 as a consequence. Here you go do a bang-up job.
program of Mix vegetable and mushroom rich Indian style gravy
- Prepare of Mix veggies / ur choice of veggies /frozen mix.
- add 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- use 1/2 of onion, chopped roughly.
- then 1/4 cup of french beans.
- then 1/2 cup of green bell peppers.
- a little of gravy puree.
- a little 1/2 of onions randomly cut.
- a little 1/2 of green bell peppers.
- use 8 piece of cashews.
- You need 5 piece of black peppercorn.
- a little 8 clove of garlic cloves.
- This 1 small of tomato.
- This 1 small of ginger 1 inch.
- use 1 piece of green chilly (optional) if u like the heat.
- also 1/4 tsp of fennel seeds.
- This 1 tsp of chili powder.
- then 1 tsp of corriander powder.
- then 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- a little 2 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- a little of garnish.
- add 2 tsp of chopped corriander leaves.
- add 1 pinch of garam masala powder( all spice mix powder).
- also 1/4 cup of cream.
- use 1 of season with salt.
Mix vegetable and mushroom rich Indian style gravy step by step
- Chop veggies as mentioned above or the ones u prefer to small pieces..
- Saute the veggies in a tspn of oil in the gravy puree section for about 5 mins in low heat until soft.add the cashews,fennel seeds, peppercorn,green chilly( optional) garlic pods and other powders mentioned in the gravy puree and saute them all for a minute or more and transfer into blender to pulvarise to a smooth puree. The colour should be almost light orangish..
- Heat pan,add a tablespoon of oil and saute the chopped veggies until soft,cover cook for 5-10 mins to soften them, pour in the ready puree and mix well,cover cook fr another 5-10 mins until boiling or spluttering,mix well so that they don't catch to the bottom of the pan, season with salt, pinch of garam masala and cream, stir once and garnish with corriander leaves.switch off gas immediately. Hot yummy gravy ready to be served with pulav,steamed rice or Indian rotis.